Dog-DNA.com, Innersanctum Inc., MMI Genomics, Inc., and MetaMorphix® respect the privacy of the visitors to this web site and are committed to protecting their privacy. Innersanctum Inc. has established this Privacy and Security Policy to inform you of our policies and practices regarding how we collect information from you, how we use and disclose it, and your rights with respect to such information.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Personal identifiable information is information that may be used to identify an individual, including, without limitation, your first and last name, your home or other physical address, your electronic mail address and other similar information. Innersanctum Inc. will ask you for and collect personal identifiable information from you to provide certain services to you; to send promotional e-mails and information about our company; to solicit feedback; and for editorial, internal marketing, and promotional purposes. For example, we request personal identifiable information from you when you request technical information for one of our products. Innersanctum Inc. collects personal identifiable information about you from various sources including, but not limited to, the following: (i) information we collect from you from applications, registrations and other forms; (ii) information about your transactions with us, our business partners and our suppliers; and (iii) information we receive from our server logs from your browser.
2. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Innersanctum Inc. will not distribute, sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal identifiable information to any third party except as follows: (i) to business partners, suppliers and other third parties that help us provide certain services to you and to process payments (if applicable); (ii) in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with Innersanctum Inc.'s rights or property, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; (iii) in special circumstances, such as the sale or potential sale of Innersanctum Inc. or the bankruptcy of Innersanctum Inc.; (iv) when we believe in good faith that it is required by law; and (v) when you have consented to such disclosure.
3. OPTING OUT AND OTHER RIGHTS. To keep you in control of your personal identifiable information and the communications directed to you, we allow you to opt out of receiving communications from Innersanctum Inc.. You may contact us regarding any inquiry or request concerning such rights by sending an e-mail to . Innersanctum Inc. reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to this Website that are considered part of your account, such as technical alerts, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
4. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY (INDIVIDUALS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE). Innersanctum Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of children and encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their child's online activities and interests. Innersanctum Inc. does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal identifiable information about visitors under 18 years of age.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. Visitors to our Website should be aware that when they are on the Website, they could be directed to other web sites that are beyond our control. There are several links to other web sites from the pages on our Website that take you outside our service. For example, if you click on a link to a partner or government website, you are taken off the Website and transported to the applicable website. Many of these other web sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. Innersanctum Inc. has no control over these web sites or how they collect, distribute or otherwise use any personal information, and we do not guaranty the security of any information that you may disclose. Innersanctum Inc. is not responsible or liable for the policies, actions or content of such web sites. These web sites are linked only for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. We encourage you to review the terms of service and privacy policies available at these other web sites.
7. SECURITY. Innersanctum Inc. takes great care in providing secure transmission of your information over the Internet. Even though we strive to protect your personal identifiable information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Innersanctum Inc. cannot ensure and does not warrant that the security of any information, you transmit to us, which you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
9.YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy and Security Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website. Innersanctum Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the privacy practices that are described herein. Innersanctum Inc. reserves the right to make the revised or changed Privacy and Security Policy effective for information we already have about you, as well as any information we receive in the future.
Along iwth a fast turn around, our dog DNA test collection process is simple — no visit to the veterinarian and no drawing of blood. Our painless process involves a quick cheek swab in the comfort of YOUR dog house.
Click here for our new video!
Approximately 75 million dogs have humans in the United States. 10% of those dogs were rescued from a shelter with little or no known history.
The top 10 dog names of 2011 were: Bella, Max, Buddy, Daisy, Bailey, Lucy, Molly, Coco, Charlie and Rocky. Source: Banfield Pet Hospital
The list of most unusual names for 2011 include: Almost-A-Dog, Franco Furter, Stinky McStinkerson, Sir Seamus McPoop, Audrey Shepburn, Dewey Deimell, Knuckles Capone, Beagle Lugosi, Shooter McLovin, Uzi Duzi Du. Source: VIP Pet Insurance
"I am so grateful that the Canine Heritage™ Breed Test has hit the market! It is such a valuable tool in my practice because, in addition to helping me with potential health and wellness issues, it can shed light on the behavior of a specific animal and assist in the delicate balance of placing the right dog with the right owner."
Dr. Karen Halligan, DVM
Dir. of Veterinary Services, spcaLA
Doc Halligan's What Every Pet Owner Should Know: Prescriptions for Happy, Healthy Cats and Dogs